we are hiring!
who are we?
Palanta is a community-driven fashion rental platform exclusively offering items from sustainable brands & independent designers as well as handpicked vintage pieces.
We bring you a curated collection of ethical pieces to make your wardrobe limitless in the most sustainable way possible.
We are a small group of creative innovators, who are fully committed to a better world by contributing to the circular economy while wearing stylish and sustainable items and making fashion rental the new norm.
or join as a
CREATIVE MARKETING INTERN
Is it your mission to crack the Instagram algorithm? Do you enjoy creating eye-catching content and writing inspiring texts to create a warm community? Then this job is for you!
You’ll work closely with our Marketing Manager, and will grow into these tasks gradually. We’ll start slow, step-by-step, so you can really learn and excel in these tasks:
- Social media: stories, posts, text. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok etc.
- Content planning: Planning relevant and engaging content for our community.
- Blog writing: You’ll get the chance to write blogs for our website and really learn the ins and outs of circular fashion and our amazing brands!
- Production assistant: We regularly create (video/photo) campaigns
- Keeping in touch with influencers we work with and reaching out to new collaborations
Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to do all of the above (and more). You are able to give our customers the PALANTA experience. You work well in a dynamic environment and are a real go-getter.
- Someone who is outgoing and sociable;
- Living close to or in Amsterdam,
- Available for 8-16 hours per week, for 6 months
- An excellent communicator in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Eager to learn
- Hard and independent worker
- Not afraid to take initiative
- Love for fashion & lifestyle
- Heart for sustainability
- Well organized – eye for details
- Proficient with computer programs/technology or a quick learner (Shopify, Canva or Photography experience is a plus)
- Lots of creative freedom
- The opportunity to think along and be part of a startup from the very beginning
- A compatible intern fee
- A large sustainable wardrobe
Are you interested in one of the positions?
Apply below or send an email
Application deadline: 17 February 2023
Start date: 6th March 2023
Fill out the form or send your resume and motivation letter or video via the form below or via firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to meet you soon!